Keynote Speaker: Duffy Spencer, Ph.D.
Duffy Spencer Rx for Relationships: Emotion Management in a World of Change for Bottom Line Results
- How we can take charge of our lives in a world of change
- In-sight into social trends, how they affect us emotionally
- Team Esteem: Healing Corporate Wounds
- How to Manage Difficult (Different) People
- Overcoming Sexual Politics at Work
- Dealing with Difficult People…Including Yourself
- Essential Ingredient for Effective Living, specializes in self-esteem and relationship building
- Dr. Duffy Spencer is an executive in the crisis intervention field: Social scientist
- No More Toxic Relationships!
- How to Get Rid of Emotional Clutter
Duffy Spencer, Ph.D., possesses the rare combination of compassionate speech while delivering a message with clout and substance.
Duffy Spencer, social psychologist, and Imago Relationship therapist specializes in self-esteem building and positive change management.
She hosts the radio show Just Relationships and Speaking NOW.
As a social scientist, former college professor and executive in the crisis intervention field, Spencer brings fresh in-sight into social trends, how they affect us emotionally and how we can take charge of our lives in a world of change.
Spencer is a media advisor and radio talk show host, Productive People.
Learn how to reclaim all of the missing parts of you for the richer fuller life that you deserve.
Books by Duffy Spencer include:
- S.P.I.C.E: Essential Ingredient for Effective Living
- Leadership Strategists
- Managing Difficult Employee Behavior
Audio/Video by Duffy Spencer include:
- How to S.P.I.C.E. Up Your Life
- How to Win as a Couple and Be Lovers for Life
- The 3 Basic R’s to Self-Esteem Building
- You Don’t Have to Be Perfect to be Excellent
- Boundaries & Balance; Setting Healthy Limits
Joseph I. Kessler, President
World Class Speakers & Entertainers
5200 Kanan Road, Suite 210
Agoura Hills, (County of Los Angeles), CA 91301
818 991 5400
FAX 818 991 2226