Keynote Speaker: Bruce George
Self-determination is the key to success: Valuable tips towards success
- The Power of Self-Determination
- How to become an Entrepreneur
- The Art of Selling: Various selling techniques for the seller to improve his/her sales
- Beyond Motivation: How to make your respective career/s exciting and lasting.
- The Art of Branding: How to brand yourselve and a product.
- The Politics of Art in Children's Cartoons and Commercial
- Advertisements: Chronicle the social and political overtones
- Undertones of politics in children's cartoons and commercial ads
- The Art of Negotiation and Mirroring deals and persuade people to buy into your product
- All Art is Political - The politics of art in great detail.
Bruce George a writer, poet, visionary, entrepreneur, active-activist, Socialist, proud father/grandfather a "Peabody" and "Tony" award winner..
Bruce's experience comes out of gang culture, so he knows about it first hand.
Bruce George is committed to getting brothers / sisters in gang culture to tie their rags together through the arts.
Winner of the African Poetry Theatres annual poetry contest.
Super Slam Winner of the Hottest Poets slam contest.
Bruce is the co-founder of Russell Simmons Def Poetry Jam on HBO.
Audio/Video by Bruce George include:
- A Lecture from Bruce George at Cornell University
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article