Now viewing 1-10 of 31 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Create meaning in your work and life
- How to be Ageless: Growing Better, Not Just Older!
- Steps for positive change
- Ideas into reality leading to more fulfilling lives.
Gordon Lee Burgett
Skills - Writing
- Empire-Building by Writing and Speaking: A How to Guide for Communicators, Entrepreneurs, and Other Information Merchants
- 40 books by Gordon Burgett
- How to Plan a Great Second Life
Empowerment: Expert on Generation Why
- Gen Y and the Dreaded C Word
- Employing Generation Why
- Eliminating workplace chaos
Bruce Clark, MBA, Ph.D.
Bridging the Gap: Building Trust Across the Generations
- Trends that will determine the demographic transformation of healthcare
- The impact of the aging baby boom on healthcare: The Baby Boom is about to get sick
- The sales and marketing implications for the patient of the future
Ken Dychtwald Ph.D.
The Age Wave: New Opportunities in a Maturing Marketplace
- The Longevity Revolution:The Future of the Marketplace, the Workplace and Our Lives
- Optimizing Age Diversity in the Workplace
- Ageless Explorers
Maddy Kent Dychtwald
Megatrends for the twenty-first century
- Forecasting lifestyle and consumer marketing trends.
- Cycles: How We Will Live, Work, and Buy
- Women, Money and Power
Elliott Ettenberg, MBA
Elliott Ettenberg a consumer marketing executive, helps companies around the world adapt to the baby boomer phenomenon
- Marketing & Customer Strategy Expert
- Next Economy: Will You Know Where Your Customers Are?
- Helps companies around the world adapt to the baby boomer phenomenon
Debra is dedicated to bridging generation gaps at work.
- Evaluate and make changes in an organization’s culture that will enable all generations to thrive
- How employees at every level in the organization can play a critical role
- Motivating and managing a multi-generational workforce.
Baby boomers & seniors: The most valuable generations in the history of marketing
- Everything you think you know about sales & marketing to boomers & older customers may be wrong
- Leader on increasing sales & marketing effectiveness to boomer+ customers
- Boomer+ customers: born before 1965 & the single largest & most lucrative consumer group
A Riddle for the Generations: (Xer)
- Mind the Generation Gap
- Kel Gratke is a Generation Xer
- Boomers May Not Retire, but They Can Still Quit
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article