Now viewing 1-10 of 73 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Anne Gottlieb Angerman, MSW
How people manage their careers is crucial to their own happiness and security.
- Stress Management Made Simple
- You will learn positive strategies for dealing with stress, common job stresses, and how to take control of your life.
- Career Transition
Why Goals Don't Work for Most People. A Success Model Based on Intention
- Myths, Beliefs and Superstitions that Affect Bottom-Line Earnings
- Overview of Money as a Reflected Relationship to Self, Self-Worth and Self-Esteem
Make Your Contacts Count
- Great Connections: Small Talk and Networking for Businesspeople
- Fireproof Your Career: Be Eager to Stay and Prepared to Go
Judy Kaplan Baron, Ph.D.
If participants are going to learn and retain information, you must incorporate a variety of ways to engage them.
- Before you can effectively answer any interviewer's questions, you must identify your skills.
- The more you know about interviewing and the better prepared you are, the greater the likelihood you'll be successful.
- Successful Interviewing: Bottom-Line Tools, Tips and Techniques
Kathleen Barton, M.B.A.
Kathleen specializes in purpose/passion, maximizing potential, career success, and life balance.
- The Balancing Act: Managing Work & Life
Lawrence C. Bassett
- Finding a Good Job in Tough Times
- How to Sell Yourself and Anything Else Too...
- How to Get Anyone to Do Almost Anything
Dr. Jerry W. Beltramo
- Organizational Development
- Helping Individuals Achieve Superior Results
- Explore career and life options
Aim Accurately at Your Next Career
- Federal Job Search
- Federal Resume Writing
- Federal Interview Skills
Jay A. Block
Redesigning YOUR Entire Life So That You Live a Meaningful, Purposeful, and Passionate Life
- Redesigning YOUR Entire Life So That You Live a Meaningful, Purposeful, and Passionate Life
- Identifying and Achieving Meaningful and Inspiring Careers
- Overcoming Fear, Doubt, and a Lack of Confidence
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article