Now viewing 1-10 of 11 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Negotiate & outsell the competition! Recruit, Train & Motivate! How to Read Your Prospect Like a Book
- Selling Face-to-Face: Prospecting for New Business
- Selling to the Four Temperament Styles
- Overcome Objections & Close the Sale
Positive Attitudes - Unlock employee potential - Open minds to change
- Humor in the workplace: Just a Spoonful of Humor
- Effective communication conflict management
- Communicating with difficult people: Open minds to change
Rosanne D'Ausilio, Ph.D.
Customer Service & The Human Experience: Turning Challenges Into Opportunities
- The 5 W's of World Class Customer Service
- How to Kick Your Customer Service Up A Notch
- Communication is Not a 4-Letter Word
Frank J. De Raffele Jr.
Frank De Raffele, Jr. provides a funny & inspirational program that leads you into learning: Leadership & Teamwork Development
- Business Networking and Sex: Not what you think.
- Building True Teams: With both sexes!
- Building Your Million Dollar Network
Lucy Paine Kezar
Writing / CommunicationTips
- Business, Technical, and Promotional Writing
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
- Time Management
Born without a funny bone in my body
- Laugh & Get Rich: How to Profit from Humor in Any Business
- Use the power of humor to...
- Living and Laughing with Cancer: A Comedian's Journey
Become measurably more vital: Team development, personal vitality, quality, communication, and results-oriented leadership
- Crucial Conversations
- Crucial Confrontations
- Influencer: The Power to Change Anything
Ruth Kay Petersen
Write Articles Fast - Plan And Write More
- Moving Forward During Turbulent Times and Discovering Your Greatness
- The Rewards of Making Positive Choices
- How to Write Articles, Reports, and Books Quickly
Communication- It's a Matter of Life and Death
- A program that challenges you to make a difference & grow in your role/s
- Customer Service Is You!
- Communication, or lack there of, is the great divide between success & failure
Front-Row Service; How to be a Hospitality Fanatic!
- Whose Comfort Zone Are You In?
- Communicating for Results; From Conflict to Cooperation
- Reach your true potential
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article