Now viewing 1-10 of 67 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Richard J. Avdoian, MS, MSW
Enhancing human assets to increase productivity and profitability is the bottom line with the key being maximizing employee capabilities.
- Mask-ulinity - Revealing the Man Behind
- Life Balance is Bunk - Juggling Work, Home, Relationships & Personal Health
- Enhancing Your Personal Dynamics - Strengthens Your Personal Dynamics
Linda L. Bailey, SPHR
Employee - Issues: Labor Relations
- Legal Aspects of Hiring and Firing
- Win-Win Performance Appraisals
Ronya F. Banks
Wake Up! Business Success Strategies: Ronya - a motivational speaker whose Wake Up! message activate business people's innate ability to succeed.
- Wake Up! to a High Performance Team
- Wake Up! Top Notch Customer Service
- Wake Up! to an Energized Workforce
Jean F. Barbazette
The Successful Orientation Practices
- Understanding the organization's culture
Doug Scott Beckley
Employee - Issues
- Motivation: getting extraordinary performance from ordinary employees
- How to provide shockingly good customer service
- Leadership: obtain, retain & sustain winners in your company
Roy J. Blitzer, M.B.A.
Helping to make people better for organizations & organizations better for people
- Goal setting and action steps on real-time situations and rehearsals.
- Recruiting as a Profession
- Conducting and Documenting the Interview
Sherry E. Boecher
The power to overcome any obstacle lie within us all
- Against All Odds
- Explore leadership as never before through the journey of a professional executive and single mother's diagnosis with Pancreatic Cancer.
CB Bowman, M.B.A.
Career Strategies: Specializing in Human Capital Enrichment
- How to Turn a Job Interview into an Offer
- Networking, Mistakes That Can Destroy Your Career
- Staying in Demand: How to Market Yourself
Karla J. Brandau
Positive expectations: success shortcuts, solution oriented mindset
- Expect Success: Challenges you to use positive expectation to give life 110% effort to make dreams a reality
- Strategies for Employee Retention: $200 billion spent on recruiting and replacing employees
- Harmonize Your Life
Joan P. Brannick, Ph.D.
Organizational psychologist: Recruiting & retention expert.
- Employee Selection & Retention Issues
- Finding & Keeping Great Employees
- Human Resources
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article