Now viewing 1-10 of 46 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Linda L. Bailey, SPHR
Employee - Issues: Labor Relations
- Legal Aspects of Hiring and Firing
- Win-Win Performance Appraisals
Jean F. Barbazette
The Successful Orientation Practices
- Understanding the organization's culture
Doug Scott Beckley
Employee - Issues
- Motivation: getting extraordinary performance from ordinary employees
- How to provide shockingly good customer service
- Leadership: obtain, retain & sustain winners in your company
Roy J. Blitzer, M.B.A.
Helping to make people better for organizations & organizations better for people
- Goal setting and action steps on real-time situations and rehearsals.
- Recruiting as a Profession
- Conducting and Documenting the Interview
Sherry E. Boecher
The power to overcome any obstacle lie within us all
- Against All Odds
- Explore leadership as never before through the journey of a professional executive and single mother's diagnosis with Pancreatic Cancer.
CB Bowman, M.B.A.
Career Strategies: Specializing in Human Capital Enrichment
- How to Turn a Job Interview into an Offer
- Networking, Mistakes That Can Destroy Your Career
- Staying in Demand: How to Market Yourself
Joan P. Brannick, Ph.D.
Organizational psychologist: Recruiting & retention expert.
- Employee Selection & Retention Issues
- Finding & Keeping Great Employees
- Human Resources
Maynard M. Brusman
Retain Top Talent
- Psychological Testing for Employment Screening
- Do you need help selecting and assessing high performing people who are a great fit with your company culture?
- Do your best and brightest need high performance leadership?
In a world where efficiency and competency rule the workplace, where do personal strengths fit in?
- Now, Discover Your Strengths
- Understanding the crucial differences between leadership and management
How can you involve, excite, energize and use your staffs' talents to the maximum?
- Sell More, Sell Inside First
- Communications Matters
- Sell Well to Win: Ditch The Pitch
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article