Now viewing 1-10 of 13 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Jacqueline L. Evans
Jacqueline L. Evans: Heritage Tourism - The key to successful economic development!
- Tourism Development - Story Assets & Infrastructure
- Reconstruction after the Perfect Storm
- Business Development for Tourism in Your Community
Dr. Joe J. Goldblatt
If you estimate the average student in our program produces a minimum of five events annually, that means he has influenced 20,000 events each year.
- The Ultimate Guide to Sport Event Management
- Special Events: The Art and Science of Celebration
Dianne Gubin Talks Business: Expert insight into what matters most in business, career and professional development
- Superstar Hires
- To power your career for personal success?
- Your ultimate business resource!
Jörn Joey Kleinhans, CFA, CSW
Jörn Kleinhans, CSW, Sommelier: Wine expert
- Jörn Kleinhans, CSW, on wines of the world, & its philosophy
- How to stay on top of your industry in selecting wine
- Wine etiquette for client-facing professionals
Insights and ideas on meeting dynamics and conflict management
- Making Meetings Work Better
- Meetings: On track and on time
- Meetings: Outside the box
John F. Noonan, PRP, CGA
He helps associations and business leaders make the most of their meetings, events and presentations.
- Board, Management & Staff – Roles and Responsibilities
- Organizing Leading and Participating in Meetings
- Committee Meetings – Presiding with Precision and Poise
Positively Organized! Programs Bring out the Best Practices in Work & Life
- Let’s Talk Time Management: Positively Organized! Leadership
- Organized to Be Your Best!: Positively Organized! Best Practices for Work & Life
- Positively Organized! Customer Service
Anita M. Sirianni, MBA
Leverage sales meeting for better performance
- Sales meeting are a big investment
- Job matching to improve hiring accuracy
Carolyn Kerner Stein
Communication: Overcome the Fear of Public Speaking
- The Techniques That Take Your Potential To Power
- How to Meet Greet and Influence People
- Repackaging Your Professional Image
Striker: A natural-born entrepreneur: The King of Connections
- Being King is a state of mind
- Ducking the velvet rope: Boost your career with lessons learned at the front of the line
- Ducking the velvet rope: Life lessons learned at the front of the line
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article