Now viewing 1-10 of 24 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Nancy J. Adler, Ph.D., M.B.A.
Organizational Behavior: Global Leadership - The Art of Leadership
- Strategic International Human Resource Management
- International Negotiating: The Art of Global Leadership
- Global Organizational Development
Workplace Violence Prevention / Workplace Threat Management
- Preventing & Responding to Workplace Violence
- Threat Management
- Security & Safety for Social Workers
Brad M. Bucklin
You Only Get One Chance to Make a Good First Impression
- How to achieve an effective job search
- Powerful Interview tools
- How to find a job when you are over 40
Patricia A. Carlyle, M.Ed
Skills - Presentation
- Skills - Presentation
- She is responsible for operational HR, recruiting, and learning and development worldwide.
- A strategic change consultant
Struggle in today's job market .
- You can improve your chances of landing a job.
How to get hired: If you job hunt like everyone else, you end up like everyone else.
- Power Interviewing: How to get Hired Now!
- The First 7 Seconds of your Interview: Make or Break
- Powerful first Impressions
Nancye M. Combs, AEP, SPHR
Nancye M. Combs, AEP, SPHR is considered to be a voice of authority on Human Resources and Organizational Development
- Focused on human resources, business management and organizational development
- Address your management needs in internal and external
- Facilitation of strategic planning
Leadership and organizational development
- Business solutions for human resources
- New Hire Onboarding: Improving Productivity, Efficiency and Employee Engagement
- Organizational Psychology
Carol Frohlinger, J.D.
Carol Frohlinger on Advancing Women in Business
- Recruit, retain & Advance Women in the Workplace
- Achieve your maximum professional and personal potential
- Women Negotiators, Better Bottom Line
Cultural Assessment Process
- The Sustainable Fuel for High Performance – Employee Engagement
- Is Your Organization’s Performance Warning Light Flashing?
- Lean’ On Business Culture To Sustain Your Transformation Gains
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article