Now viewing 1-10 of 11 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Jack L. Groppel, Ph.D.
Jack L. Groppel, Ph.D., a specialist in performance enhancement
- Stress, Training
- Performance Improvement
- Power of Full Engagement
Business: Project management
- Strategic & tactical systems and project planning
- System architecture & design
- Information systems & resource acquisition
Take it to the Next Level: Peak Performance
- Take it to the Next Level: Peak Performance
- Attitude - The Choice of Champions
- Overcoming Adversity and Winning
Michael McCann, M.B.A.
Connecting with Key Decision Makers:
- How to Reach Hard to Reach Businesspeople Who can Say Yes
- Ten Golden Rules of Grat Customer Service
- Dining Etiquette in Business
John M. McKee
The expert and visionary for professionals, from small and large business owners, to entry-level managers to senior-level executives – and everyone in between
- The Plan - Take Control of Your Destiny, Now
- Career Wisdom: How to Use the Top 10 Secrets for Your Career Success
- The 3 Life Elements - Your Key for Life Balance in this Decade
Apprentice Candidate: Management, identifying successful business opportunities
- Wealth creation and management
- Personal investment strategies
- Trends in international labor outsourcing
Patti Phillips, Ph.D.
The Bottom Line on ROI: Navigating the New Normal
- ROI at Work: The ROI Methodology–Realize the value of programs, projects and solutions
- In Action Measuring Return on Investment
- Measuring ROI in the Public Sector
Positively Organized! Programs Bring out the Best Practices in Work & Life
- Let’s Talk Time Management: Positively Organized! Leadership
- Organized to Be Your Best!: Positively Organized! Best Practices for Work & Life
- Positively Organized! Customer Service
Wayne G. Springer
Business Leadership Secrets That Business School Never Taught Me.
- The One Day MBA
- The 5 magic secrets to business leadership success
- The single greatest marketing weapon you can create for your business
Peter A. Turla
Time Management Made Easy
- Innovative management techniques to solve problems dealing with fast-changing priorities, frequent interruptions, stress, and tight deadlines.
- One of the world's leading authorities on effective time management.
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article