Now viewing 1-10 of 440 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Frank Josef Adick
Frank Josef Adick, employee effectiveness planning
- Time Management
- Organizational Culture
Jeffrey J. Ake
Global Marketing: A Philosophy of Selling
- International Business / Exporting:
- Team Building / Employee Motivation:
- For Company Presidents...
Vision to Execution and Results
- Delegation: Mastering One of the Most Fundamental Barriers to Leadership and Organizational Growth.
- Priorities: the Key to Actually Getting an Impossible Amount of Work Done.
- Exceptional Sales in a Tough Economy
Dr. Karl Albrecht
Various aspects of business performance.
- Stress management seminars
- Executive team building and communication training
- Win-win Negotiating
Chris Alexander, M.A., (Org. Psych.)
Steps to Power Up Your Communication. Powerful and easy to implement highly effective formula will synergize your team.
- Strategies: Reduces costs and increases profits, Power-Up Productivity
- Synergy Strategic Planning
- Culture Change: Builds a customer-driven culture and lasting loyalty
Eric Allenbaugh, Ph.D.
Sharpening Your Competitive Edge: Shape or be Shaped!
- Leadership – A Quarter Century of Results
- Turning Purpose & Passion into Performance
- Clarify the corporate strategic direction
First American woman to climb Mt. Everest: Stacy Allison’s helping organizations across the globe scale their own monumental challenges
- Beyond the Limits: Lessons from Everest - Leadership, Vision - Change
- We Can Get There From Here: Teamwork, it Works! - Trust, Respect, Communication
- Reaching New Heights: Get an Altitude Attitude
Kimberly Alyn, Ph.D.
Rising to Real Leadership: Building Better Teams - She inspires people to greater levels of success
- How to Inspire People to Achieve More
- How to Deal With Annoying People
- How to create better teams in the workplace.
Vera J. Ami, MA
Use six pivotal control points in your bodyspeak to control customer decisions.
- Workplace communication
- Power of Color choice
- Visual value
Bob Anderson, Ph.D.
Bobs approach is robust, effective and entertaining
- Hold Ph.D.s in Human Resource and Safety Management
- In a futile attempt to eliminate failure, we’re eliminating excellence.
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article