Now viewing 1-10 of 20 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Sandra L. Ambrose
Telemarketing: The Third Salesforce
- How to Avoid TSR Burnout
- How-To” Telemarketing Manual
- 101 Telemarketing Incentives
Positive impact on sales and customer service efforts in all types of business, from entrepreneurial upstarts to corporate giants.
- Prospecting & Positioning: Don't Kiss On The First Date
- Facing The Fear Of Fact-Finding
- Selling Is A Learned Behavior
Expert in Sales Skills & Marketing: Eat your Competition for Dinner or Dominate your Industry for Desert
- Providing World-Class Customer Service
- Build a loyal and dedicated support staff
- Professionalism, Performance, Productivity, & Profitability
Incoming Calls Management
- Inbound business
- The major costs in an inbound call center are labor and phone expenses
Beyond Hello: A Practical Guide For Excellent Telephone Communication & Quality Customer Service
- Basic telephone etiquette: Telephone Imagery - How Does Your Customer See You?
- Improving telephone skills: You seem to have mistaken me for someone who cares!
- Maximize the power of your number one business communication tool.
Linda F. Fracassi
- Life is a Journey, Not a Guided Tour
- Compassion in the Workplace
- Profitable Telephone Selling Techniques
How To Be An Island Of Excellence... In An Ocean Of Mediocrity
- The Five Forbidden Phrases of Customer Service
- Retailing Woes Easily Fixed
- Basic, Basic Telephone Skills: Learning the DO’s and DON’Ts of fundamental telephone communications
Bill Gallagher, Ph.D.
Guerilla Sales and Marketing: Strategies and Tactics for thos who must sell and hate it
- Using unconventional approaches that are fair, caring, and demonstrably more effective
- Selling Skills Development
- Marketing Skills Development
Gary S. Goodman, Ph.D.
Secrets of Natural, Born Salespeople
- The Seven Secrets of Natural, Born Salespeople
- How to Become an Expert Sales Prospector
- Selling Skills for the Non-Salesperson
D. John Hammond
Organizing high profit seminars
- Marketing - Telemarketing
- Jump start your career by organizing seminars.
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article