Now viewing 1-6 of 6 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
John C. Chalberg, Ph.D.
Invite Roosevelt, Branch Rickey, G.K. Chesterton, H.L. Mencken, Bobby Jones, and George Orwell to educate and entertain.
- Teddy Roosevelt: Takes unrehearsed questions
- Branch Rickey: Baseball (who broke the game's color line by signing Jackie Robinson)
- H.L. Mencken: American humorist
Bully, An Adventure with Theodore Roosevelt
- Starring stage, film and TV star John Davidson
- Now accepting engagements as an after dinner speaker in the role of our 26th president
Ben Garber, MSW
Active risk taking & powerful leadership-Teddy has it, so can You!
- Are They Compelling Leaders or Positional Leaders?
- President Theodore
- Compelling Leadership - Teddy Roosevelt Leads the Charge
David C. Markovitz
Teddy Roosevelt, the Rough Rider, brought Back to Life: We cannot do great deeds unless we are willing to do the small things that make up the sum of greatness. Theodore Roosevelt
- Teddy Roosevelt, the Rough Rider, brought Back to Life. Programs that are Inspirational, Educational, Entertaining, and Memorable
- Inspirational Leadership for Organizations Striving to Be the Best!
- A Practical Blueprint for Leaders in Industry, Government, and Education
Brian Patrick Mulligan
Brian Patrick Mulligan: Renowned for portraying dozens of historical & political figures
- 3 Stooges Tribute Act - Curly & Laurel & Hardy: Oliver Hardy
- Blues Brothers: Jake
- Al Capone - Blackbeard
Teddy Roosevelt - Mind, Body & Spirit show: Cowboy, soldier, naturalist, historian, father, statesman & winner of the Nobel Prize for Peace
- Combines education, history, drama and fun in his acclaimed presentation Teddy Roosevelt
- A discussion of Roosevelt's life and leadership style
- Teddy Roosevelt: Man in the Arena
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article