Now viewing 1-10 of 47 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Balancing physical, emotional & professional aspects of the human ecosystem unleasing maximum potency, extreme energy and joy
- Restore the playfulness & fun of life: Creating Power, Clarity & Joy
- Davida Bache' works with you to identify & address psychological, practical & personal obstacles that prevent you from living full lives.
- Davida Bache' deliver exactly the experience you seem to require to excite, motivate, and inspire into choosing more in your life
Storytelling is our most effective means of communication
- In life, there are five major things that get us into trouble
- The ability to communicate is crucial to any kind of success.
- If we don’t develop the ability to get beyond our own mistakes and failures, we tend to dwell on what didn’t work
Winner of the Stanley Drama Award for Playwriting
- Drama Award for Playwriting
- Joke Writer
- Brody’s spoken-word story-telling captivates audiences
Raise the Bar: Find your motivation! Break Away from the Norm
- Hall of Famer & Super Bowl champion
- Perspective & Attitude
- Being rich is not being wealthy
Captain Dale Brown, (Retired)
Dale Brown author of many military-action-aviation adventure novels
- Recipient of several military decorations & awards including the Air Force Commendation Medal with oak leaf cluster, the Combat Crew Award, and the Marksmanship ribbon
- Military-action-aviation adventure novels
- Dale Brown is one of the best military adventure writer in the country
Jim Conkle speaks about one of America’s most treasured but often forgotten icons is fading. Route 66
- America’s most treasured icon Route 66
- Heartbeat of America's Mother Road
Storytelling: Stories Can revolutionize the way you do business.
- Successfully Handle Stressful Situations Where Your Point of View Must Prevail
- Present Boring and Technical Material and Make It Interesting
- Think on Your Feet and Maintain Focus
Karen Dietz, Ph.D.
Master the Power of Business Storytelling
- Build your business stories to influence, engage customers, and grow your business
- Growing your business though STORYTELLING
- How to use your stories to create your competitive advantage?
Jennie Afman Dimkoff
Jennie is a master storyteller, making you laugh and transporting you to the scene. She skillfully weaves stories from women today with the ancient biblical stories, making them live
- Storytelling: Night Whispers...
- Choosing to be God's Woman
- Choosing to Trust
History Programs: Brings dynamic women from history to life with accurate costuming and voicing.
- Beyond Little Women Louisa May Alcott
- How the West Was Fun Calamity Jane
- Janis Joplin talkin' about the 60's
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article