Now viewing 1-10 of 11 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Pastor, Dave Christopher Bryan
Dave Christopher Bryan on promoting Confidence: Stand up against Bullying
- Together we can do more!
- I Wont Bully: Bullied to Death, Anti-Bullying
- Building Self Esteem
Michael Stephen Dorn
School Safety Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow: Improving School Safety, Climate & Culture
- Weakfish - Bullying Through the Eyes of a Child
- School Safety Yesterday, Today & Tommorrow
- Reseach - Based School Crisis Planning Concepts
Specializing in conducting live negotiation sessions
- Making the Deal: Win-Win Negotiations
- The Power of Nice: How to Negotiate to Everyone
- Bullies, Tyrants, & Impossible People: How to Beat Them Without Joining Them
Kate MacHugh, BSW
Ugly: The Story of a Bullied Girl
- The Story of a Bullied Girl....Kate MacHugh
- Improve your behavior management
- Create a more positive, supportive culture
The Plight of Girls Globally: Cassandra’s Angel has a secret to share, one that will inspire children of all ages
- How to Change Your World Now
- Media Literacy and Body Image
- The New Age of Bullying
Anti-bullying advocate: Sexting / Bullying / Cyberbullying
- Nude photos & cruel messages, teen digital dating abuse grows
- Digital dating abuse
- She never expected the image would be spread like wildfire
Derek Randel, MA
The best-kept secret in parenting is that it can actually be FUN! You deserve a home where you're not walking on egg shells.
- Stopping School Violence
- What a parent can do if their child is bullied
- What a child can do if they’re bullied
Linda S. Treasure, MA
Premier sexual harassment prevention program: Stopping & Preventing
- Harassment & Bullying
- Made a touchy subject comfortable
- Is Bullying the New Harassment?
Kenneth S. Trump
Youth: Reduce safety risks and liability
- Prevent and manage school violence
- School Safety: Helping school administrators get control of school safety and emergency preparedness planning in their schools and school-community
- School safety issues during highly emotional and / or political circumstances
Learn how to communicate with children in a supportive and non-judgmental way.
- Spot kids at risk and walks them through to a workable solution
- Lessen critical problems of teen suicide, teen pregnancy, drop out rate, teen violence and drug abuse.
- Develop greater awareness skills, which could save a child's life.
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article