Now viewing 1-10 of 12 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Stephanie Angelo, SPHR
Address domestic violence’s hidden costs to employers and specializes in personal safety for parents and children.
- It Doesn’t Make Sense and It’s Costing Us Milllions – A Strategic Domestic Violence Initiative for Human Resource Professionals and Executives
- It Happened at Home, It Cost Us at Work
- Off the Beaten Path - Recognizing If Someone You Know Is In An Abusive Relationship
Karen Anne Chabert
Forensic evidence collection techniques and she is a Cajun Stand Up Comedian
- She speaks on Forensic Nursing
- Organ donation
- Sexual homicides
Creating Safer Schools & Workplaces
- Stopping the School Shooter
- Dealing With Difficult People
- Leadership Communications
Ludy Green, Ph.D.
U.S. domestic violence and human trafficking: The Economic Empowerment of Women
- The Economic Empowerment of Women
- Domestic Violence Against Women
- Domestic Violence & Human Trafficking Laws in the United States
Holley H. Humphrey
Dedicated to making it easier for people to create nurturing, healthy, joyful, and harmonious relationships
- Nonviolent Communication is a gentle and profound process that helps us to connect to our hearts and hear each other empathically
- Transform potential conflicts into peaceful resolutions
- Shift the thinking that leads to anger and misunderstandings
Kathryn Keats Singer/composer Singer/songwriter Kathryn Keats delivers a powerful set of beautifully- written and recorded songs dealing with life, love and survival.
- Reclaiming an Abandoned Life
- Sadhappy / Kathryn Keats
- Kathryn Keats' haunting songs and heartfelt vocals
Twana Denise Lawler
Saving Lives One Day at a Time
- The Importance of Testing
- Celibacy is the best medicine
- Too young to give birth
MOMMA, PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" faces the serious issue of domestic violence.
- MOMMA, PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" faces the serious issue of domestic violence.
Mary K. Mueller
The Powerful Process for Positive Change
- Shift Happens: Tools for Transition
- Taking Care Of Me: The Habits of Happiness
- How to Feel Good and Stay Positive, No Matter What!
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article