Now viewing 1-10 of 54 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
World Champion illusionist: Uniqely combined magic with contemporary music.
- Magic at the 19th Hole - Fun Filled Magic Show Centered on the Theme of Golf
- Unforgettable Magic: Grand Illusion
- Increase Trade Show Leads
The Illusions Of Aaron Balcom
- Concert of Illusion: Award-winning illusionist
Ricky D. Boone / Marcie Annamora McGrath
Stage performances: Comedy Magic, illusions, escapes, balloon artist
- Magic Times Two, they perform customized magic shows to enrich your event!
- Marcie is a magician & she is also an expert balloon artist!
Entertainment - Magic: Add a spark of magic to your next special event!
- He uses magic to communicate business information
- Trade show: New product launches
- A show with audience interaction and breathtaking suspense
Variety Entertainer: Magic
- Magic of the Mind
- Mind Games
- Peak Performance
Dan and Kat Chan
Dan and Kat Chan: Sleight-of-hand to authentic pick pocketing
- From fire breathing to fire-juggling
- From bullet catch to climbing into a 6 foot tall balloon
- Providing entertainment solutions in the corporate world
Tony Chapek's interactive media Magic: That special spark to highlight your next event . . .
- Media Magic: What is Interactive Media Magic?
- Digital Magic: The digital magician
- The Digital Revolution
Non-offensive humor and incredibly amazing magic and mind-reading
- Mentalism or Psychic Entertainment
- Randy Charach is the Worlds Funniest Psychic
- Randy Charach: Full of practical content that can be applied immediately at home & work
Steve Cohen, Millionaire’s Magician
- Would you like to become more Commanding, Convincing, and Charismatic?
- Capturing people's imaginations and attention so they listen carefully to every word you say.
- Misdirection. The most important trick in all of magic—getting inside people's heads, and directing what they are thinking at every minute.
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article