Now viewing 1-10 of 201 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Umar R. Abdullah Johnson, M.S., Ed.S.
Umar Abdullah-Johnson is an African-American on education
- Know Your Rights: Understanding Educational Law
- Supporting Children who have ADHD & other disruptive behavior disorders
- You Can Succeed: Motivating Children to Achieve their dreams
Lawrence aka Larry Agresto
Its tough being a single dad, but you're not alone
- Fatherhood: A Fathers New Beginning
- Grief, Loss, Tragedy
Pat Allen, Ph.D.
Unique, humorous way of delivering power-packed, uplifting messages which appeal to the hearts of everyone.
- Behind What Men Really Think About Sex and Dating!
- Have We Lost Our Ability to Mate and Relate?
- 10 Secrets to Getting and Keeping the Right Relationship
Roger C. Allred
Financial Management of Small Businesses
- Building a Family Business Empire
- Getting What You've Earned
- How to Read and Use Your Financial Reports
Russell S. Allred, MBA
Committed to growing owner equity! Power Tools for Survival
- Marketing Machine: The Ultimate Business Building Power Tool
- Management Power Tools:
- Protection Power Tools: Keeping the Money You Earn
Darrell D. Andrews
Strategic Guide To Helping Your Children Succeed in School and Life
- How To Find Your Passion & Make A Living At It
- Believing the HYPE: 7 Keys to Motivating Students of Color
- The Purpose Living Teen: A Teen's Guide to Living Your Dreams
Cathrine M. Ann
Homeless, Penniless and Unemployed into Multi-Business Award Winning Entrepreneur and Millionaire!
- Cathrine Ann's personal story is truly rags to riches
- Award Winning Entrepreneur & Inspiration
- Cathrine M. Ann: from homeless to millionaire
Marilyn Appelbaum, Ph.D.
Children are the future of the world: How to Talk to Kids So They Will Listen
- A Positive Guide For Discipline
- How to Talk to Kids So They Will Listen
- How to Handle the Hard to Handle Student
Family - Divorce
- Divorce Recovery: Healing the Hurt Through Self-Help and Professional Support
- Divorce Recovery: The Help You Need to Heal the Pain
Little House On The Prairie: Alison Arngrim aka Nellie Oleson
- Fighting to give children a legal & political voice in the war against child abuse
- Provides AIDS education
- Children & families affected by HIV and AIDS
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article