Now viewing 1-3 of 3 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Little House On The Prairie: Alison Arngrim aka Nellie Oleson
- Fighting to give children a legal & political voice in the war against child abuse
- Provides AIDS education
- Children & families affected by HIV and AIDS
Food was something I could always rely on to calm me & make me feel good
- Our dad wanted to ridicule or abuse us
- The pain of being abused, taken advantage of, mocked
- I shoved so many pills in my mouth that some spilled out.
Stopping Childhood Sexual Abuse: Stopping Sexual Abuse
- Breaking the Silence
- Empower 2 Protect
- Mosaic Life
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article