Now viewing 1-10 of 116 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Certified Financial Planner
- How to determine how much money you need to save annually in order to achieve financial independence
- Spiders: A New Spin on Index Funds
Laura L. Addington, CFP, MSFS
Specialist in pre-retirement and retirement planning, investment allocation strategies, and mature market issues.
- Planning - Financial: Risk management (life, health, disability and long-term health care insurance), tax, estate, investment, education, and retirement planning.
- Managed Account: Client's objectives and constraints and the risk-reward alternatives of the market
Humberto J. Aguilar
Humberto J. Aguilar: Indicted for money laundering
- Fraud & Money Laundering
- Meet the Money Launderer
- Money Laundering: Know Your Banker
Noelle Allen, CPA
Tax - Income / tax planning
- Confessions of a Tax Accountant: Outrageous, Hilarious and Totally True Stories
Roger C. Allred
Financial Management of Small Businesses
- Building a Family Business Empire
- Getting What You've Earned
- How to Read and Use Your Financial Reports
How to Live Like a MILLIONAIRE... When You're a MILLION Short
- Never Kiss a Frog: A Girl's Guide to Creatures from the Dating Swamp
- Relationships & Dating / Humor
- Dating, Flirting & Kissing
David Bach is dedicated to revolutionizing the way people learn about money.
- Smart Couples Finish Rich
- Smart Women Finish Rich
- The Automatic Millionaire
Wendy Barlin, CPA
5 Pillars to a Strong Business Foundation plus Debunking the Myths of Incorporating
- 5 Pillars to a Strong Business Foundation
- Debunking the Myths of Incorporating
- Introduction to Business Basics: Tools to measure and manage the business
Robert J. Barro
Not All Economic Disasters Are the Same : What Lessons from the Past Financial Crises Should be Applied to the Future
- Barro on Fiscal Health & the Future
- The Runaway Stimulus: Pros, Cons, and the Likely Effects of Fiscal Spending Packages
- Disasters Waiting to Happen: What We Should Really Be Worrying About, and What We Shouldn't
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article