Now viewing 1-10 of 21 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
David Bach is dedicated to revolutionizing the way people learn about money.
- Smart Couples Finish Rich
- Smart Women Finish Rich
- The Automatic Millionaire
Peter G. Bielagus
Making Finance Fun: How To Get America Excited About The World's Most Boring Subject™
- How To Put More Money In Your Pocket Today™ : A College Personal Finance Boot Camp™
- Cash In On Your Passion: So You Can Land The Job Of Your Dreams™
- Money Management For Greeks: Your Personal Finances and Your Chapter Finances
John D. Bledsoe, Ph.D, CFP, CLU, ChFC, MSFS, AEP
One Turn Away - Discovering Your Success Combination: Scholar of the Dollar
- Have Clients Come to You: Become a Prospecting Machine
- Find and Attract the Millionaire Next Door
- Qualify for Court or Top of the Table
Charles B. Cosse'
Source for diligent research and analysis that drive results intended to maximize investment outcomes.
- Every firm on Wall Street can tell you when to buy, Cossé takes pride in the art and discipline of recommending when to sell
- Course of action to take advantage of emerging opportunities
- Total picture in all matters that involve the financial health of you and your family.
Peter P. Costa
Peter P. Costa: Market Analyst - Governor with the New York Stock Exchange
- Understanding the volatile markets & how to profit
- Providing valuable insights into volatility of the capital markets
- CNBC Market Analyst
Mike Egan, MBA, CFP ®, CIMA ®,
Ensure Your Income is Retirement Plan Ready: Can you count on receiving Social Security?
- How do the Federal Reserve’s actions impact planning for retirement?
- Unleash the power within to build a stronger financial future.
- Understand the truths that rule your finances & manage them more effectively
James W. Gottfurcht, Ph.D.
The Doctor of Money Psychology
- The inner game of money
- He helps you increase financial success and overcome irrational, self-defeating behavior
- Specializes in financial issues, communication, relationships, stress management and peak performance
Larry Greenfield: Extremely dynamic & conservative, who rocks the house with insight.
- American Leadership in the 21st Century
- The American Way: Don't Lose It!
- Allies Lead for Freedom
James D. Jones
Educated more than 1,750 bankers and mortgage bankers on strategic planning
- Helps you understand that planning is key to surviving in today's market
- Strategic and collaborative: Focused on mortgage, home equity, consumer and commercial lending of financial services institutions
Linda Gabbert Keith, CPA
With each loan request, you have the opportunity to capture, retain or lose a valuable lending relationship. Let me help you say yes to good loans
- Tax - Planning Strategies, Good Business, Good Loans
- Cashflow Analysis of Tax Returns
- Understanding Financial Statements
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article