Now viewing 1-8 of 8 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Peter G. Bielagus
Making Finance Fun: How To Get America Excited About The World's Most Boring Subject™
- How To Put More Money In Your Pocket Today™ : A College Personal Finance Boot Camp™
- Cash In On Your Passion: So You Can Land The Job Of Your Dreams™
- Money Management For Greeks: Your Personal Finances and Your Chapter Finances
Richard Bookstaber, Ph.D.
Crisis in finance & banking: What's gone wrong in the global economy.
- Perils of Financial Innovation
- What is the cause of financial crisis?
- How did risk management fail?
Harry S. Dent, Jr., M.B.A., C.P.A.
Helping you understand Change: Economic forecaster
- How to prosper in the Crash following the Greatest Boom in History
- The calm before the real storm: Creating a new economy & charting the future of our country.
- Practical applications at all levels, from business and investment strategy, to jobs and changes in the workplace
Judy M. Hammond
Supporting creditors’ goals of increasing bottom-line profits and maximizing net returns
- What a collection vendor auditor should be looking for
- Recovery Management: Specializing in collection.
- Evaluation of a vendor's collection performance
The Critical Success Factors For Growth: Financial Strategies for a Growing Business
- How to Get Banks and Investors to Compete to Loan You Money
- The 12 critical success factors to maximize your business growth.
- What are the 8 essential responsibilities that every CEO must focus on or delegate to someone exceptional?
She helps thousands develop and successfully use business plans, obtain financing and make their ideas come to life.
- Works with individuals to eliminate all debts using their current cash flow
- Once people are out of debt they can truly begin saving for real financial wealth
- How to make solid investments that meet their goals and objectives
Bill & Mary Staton, M.B.A., CFA
Economics: Make wealth building both fun and profitable for you.
- Empower you to make the most of your money - in the least time with the least risk.
- Explain the economy and money in everyday language
- Tell you how you can teach wealth building to your children
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article