Now viewing 1-10 of 12 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Noelle Allen, CPA
Tax - Income / tax planning
- Confessions of a Tax Accountant: Outrageous, Hilarious and Totally True Stories
Timothy G. Burns, MBA, JD, CPA
Main priorities have been transportation reform, economic development, smart growth and tax reform.
- Breaking the Curve - Secrets of Small Business Success
- Government Spending and Accountability
- Economic Development
Scott M. Estill, J.D.
Stop Over-paying Your Taxes
- Plan Now & Pay Less in Taxes Later
- Tax Strategies for Home-Based Businesses
- Rental Properties & Taxes- How to Plan & Win
Alan S. Gassman, J.D., L.L.M.
Alan S. Gassman's primary focus is on physicians, business owners, in estate planning and business practice structuring
- Dynamic Strategies for Wealth Protection
- Recent Developments in Asset Protection – Only Change is a Constant
- Sophisticated Estate Planning Strategies for the Advanced Practitioner - Planning with Defective Grantor Trusts
Linda Gabbert Keith, CPA
With each loan request, you have the opportunity to capture, retain or lose a valuable lending relationship. Let me help you say yes to good loans
- Tax - Planning Strategies, Good Business, Good Loans
- Cashflow Analysis of Tax Returns
- Understanding Financial Statements
Kerry M. Kerstetter, M.B.A., C.P.A., A.T.P. A.T.A.
Helps capitalists, investors & small business owners win the tax game.
- Helps capitalists, investors & small business owners win the tax game.
- Tax Free Exchanges
- Section 1031 tax deferred Starker exchanges
John E. Labbett, CPA
John E. Labbett, CPA on Finance & Operations
- Mergers & acquisitions & turnarounds.
- Fund raising
- Banking relationships
The Latest Cutting Edge Strategies On Tax Reduction
- The top four techniques that business owners use to reduce taxes up to 50%
- Protect 100% of your business assets from lawsuits, liens/levies and divorce
- Critical estate planning matters of concern to every business owner-- How to pass your assets to your heirs estate tax
Alice L. Orzechowski, CPA, CMA , EA
Tax - Planning Strategies
- Tax Planning for College Expenses
- Income taxes, tax planning, business planning, general business, management.
- Basic Trust & Probate Accounting
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article