Now viewing 1-10 of 18 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Extreme Change: Adapt, Overcome & Win As One
- The brightest stars don't create the greatest teams.
- Essential Elements of Human Synergy
- Fittest Women: Podium Finishing Ironman Triathlete
Tim O'Hara Casey
Team work & leadership in the fire service
- Firefighters can not extinguish a fire by ourselves without team work, selflessness, cooperation
- We trust our leaders with our lives
- How to make very rapid decisions with limited information
Joseph Jay Fitch, Ph.D.
Helping organizations to improve the quality of care, decrease response times, increase financial effectiveness, and strengthen public trust in EMS
- Public safety Leadership: Organizations are only as good as its leaders, we help find and develop the best and brightest
- Reports on industry trends, custom research and benchmarks you can use right away.
- Emergency medical service (EMS)
Captain David Philip Fornell
Firefighting for the New Generation
- Company Officer Tactics
- High Rise Firefighting Tactics
- Increasing Your Attack Capabilities
Gordon Graham, J.D.
What is Real Risk Management?
- Systematic approach to getting things done right
- Why Things Go Right – Why Things Go Wrong
- Workplace Violence – Techniques for Elimination
Captain Bill Gustin
Captain Gustin presents tactics that most efficiently use limited resources
- Fire Rescue and lead instructor in his department’s officer training program
- Size Up for Intelligent Firefighting
- Hoseline Operations for Multiple-Family Occupancies
Juliette Nicole Kayyem
Counterterrorism, Homeland Security
- National security: Terrorist attack
- Department of Homeland Security
- How homeland security has evolved
Captain Wesley Kitchel
Truck Company Operations
- Serves on several firefighter safety committees
- Engine Company priorities in the absence of a Truck.
Preventing Injuries at Home, Work and Play
- Recognizing and Managing Your Stress
- Safety and Medical Emergency Awareness
- A Business Argument for Off-the-Job
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article