Now viewing 1-4 of 4 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Professor Timothy Bakken
Constitutional Parameters of the President’s authority to use Force: Judicial Deference
- Averting catastrophe: combating Iran's nuclear threat
- After September 11, Where are We?
- The Evolution of Military Policy on Don’t Ask – Don’t Tell,”
Lu Ellen Schafer
Leadership on Global Teams – What Works
- Improving Cross-Cultural Communications: A Key to Better Results from Outsourcing and Offshoring
- How to Make Remote Teams Work
Roy C. Smith, M.B.A.
Roy C. Smith, a Professor of Entrepreneurship, specializing in international investment banking and corporate finance
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Global Banking and Capital Markets
- Venture Capital
Janet Tavakoli, MBA (Finance)
Why Managers Make a Difference / Investment strategies for 2011
- Mergers, Sales, and Acquisitions
- Negotiations - Dispute Resolution without Lawyers
- Derivatives and Credit Derivatives
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article