Now viewing 1-10 of 34 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Gordon L. Anderson, Ph.D.
Futurist / Forecaster
- Social Philosophy
- Thinking about the basic principles of the American nation
- Western family continues its 20th century trajectory of decline
Joaquin L. Antuna
Peace and Cooperation is a non-governmental organization that promotes a movement of non-violence and creativity to build a world of solidarity.
- Human rights, development
- Global peace education
- A pioneer in development and education for peace
Ambassador to the United Nations
- Israel: Past & Present
- Palestinian History from Goliath to Arafat
- The Middle-East Peace Process: The Risks and the Prospects
One of the World's Most Innovative and Influential Humanitarians Shares His Insight on Leadership, Technology and Engagement
- How to Start a Movement to End Poverty
- The ROI of Corporate Do-Gooding
- Technology Lessons from the Global Uprisings
Roman S. Brackman, Ph.D.
Politics - International
- American policy in the Arab-Israeli conflict from Carter to Bush
- Soviet-Russian role in Arab-Israeli wars
- Russian Jews in Russian history and foreign policy
The sting of a broken system
- Between Language: Human Attitudes Toward Foreign-Sounding People
- Waving the Mother Tongue: An Introduction to the Official English Controversy
- TNT - Terrific Negotiations Tactics: How to Achieve Instant Influence
Lawrence Chimerine, Ph.D.
The impact of economic conditions on decision making, budgeting, and strategic planning
- Opportunities in Today's Economic Environment: Your Organization, How to Take Advantage of Them, Global Competitors
- New Business Realities: Economic Growth, Disinflation, Competition, Key Planning Priorities
- Policy Issues for the Millenium: Health Care, Tax, Trade, Industrial, Regulation
Models of Doom: A Critique of the Limits to Growth
- World Futures - The Great Debate
- Methods of futures studies with Millennium Project
- Disaster Management
Geoff Colvin, M.B.A.
The Political Circus, a Complex Economy & the Future of Your Business
- Leading Ahead of What’s Next: Successfully navigating the tumult is every leader’s great challenge today
- What the World’s Best Companies Know: Are Doing Right Now
- Talent Is Overrated – Real Truths of Great Performance
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article