Now viewing 1-2 of 2 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Tom Faranda, M.B.A., Ph.D.(abd)
Global Trends, Realities & Strategies: Impact on Your Bottom Line
- Global Realities – The Next Ten Years
- American Realities – The Next Ten Years
- BRIC Realities – The Next Ten Years: (BRIC = Brazil, Russia, India, China)
Joseph E. Stiglitz
Joseph E. Stiglitz is a recipient of the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences
- How to design policies which combine concerns for economic efficiency, social justice, individual responsibility, & liberal values.
- Information asymmetries, imperfect information
- Making decisions based on imperfect information.
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article