Now viewing 1-8 of 8 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Little House On The Prairie: Alison Arngrim aka Nellie Oleson
- Fighting to give children a legal & political voice in the war against child abuse
- Provides AIDS education
- Children & families affected by HIV and AIDS
Advocating for people worldwide living with HIV/AIDS
- The Greatest Humanitarian Catastrophe of our Time
- Improving U.S. Global AIDS Policy
- Daring to Care
Ken Howard, LCSW
Self-Empowerment: Have the Life You Want!
- Healthy Aging & Quality of LIfe
- HIV/AIDS: A Psychosocial History
- Psychosocial Aspects of HIV & Aging
The Unstoppable Women Challenge helps you identify that ONE THING and then the ONE STEP that you need to take to get into action.
- Pursue her dream of encouraging people to live unstoppable lives.
- Interviewing hundreds of America's greatest achievers as she reveals their secrets and traits and outlines a simple process that anyone
- Unstoppable Women: Achieve Any Breakthrough Goal in 30 Days
Twana Denise Lawler
Saving Lives One Day at a Time
- The Importance of Testing
- Celibacy is the best medicine
- Too young to give birth
Ariana Inurritegui Lint
Transgender women living with hiv
- HIV / AIDS activist
- Arianna is a transgender activist & advocate
- What are the current challenges for transgender
Maria Mejia brings a powerful voice to women living with HIV
- Amazing HIV-Positive Women
- Lesbians with HIV a voice & given a face to women affected by the epidemic, a rarity in the media
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article