Now viewing 1-10 of 31 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Waking Up, Fighting Back: Every Woman's Handbook for Preventing Cancer: More Than 100 Simple Ways to Reduce Your Risk
- The Politics of Breast Cancer
- Cancer Dictionary for the lay person
- The Complete Book of Home Environmental Hazards.
The Lance Armstrong Performance Program: Seven Weeks to the Perfect Ride
- Lance’s complete recovery from cancer seemed miraculous
- Every Second Counts
- Cancer Survivor, Six-Time Tour de France Champion
Thomas Michael Bay, Ph.D.
Change Your Attitude
- Creating Success One Thought at a Time
- Look Within or Do Without
- Successful people have 13 things in common
World-class juggling, award-winning comedy and more excitement and passion for living than you may be used to in a keynote speaker.
- Scott's high-energy and life affirming show describing his cancer survivorship is unlike anything you've seen.
- Playful comedy: Worked with Jay Leno & Jerry Seinfeld and written for prime-time television
- Whether you're establishing new clients or energizing your sales force, launching a new product or just want some clean hold-your-sides funny comedy, high-energy and interactive show
Joseph A. Caruso
Interaction and communication: Develop Leadership, Strategy, & Optimize Growth
- The Power of Losing Control
- Leading in a Sea of Change: Riding the Waves, or Sucking the Surf?
- The Quintessential Process: Achieving Goals in Any Market Conditions
Diane Lane Chambers
Nationally certified as a sign language interpreter
- Provides sign language interpretation for a wide array of settings including health care, business, education, and government.
- A breast cancer survivor and advocate
- She gives presentations for newly diagnosed women with Breast Cancer
Lenor Madruga Chappell
A victorious story is an inspiration to the millions of amputees throughout the world, & all who face physical or emotional trauma
- Approach to life's challenges
- One Step at A Time
- She discovered a hard lump in her groin & subsequently underwent a hemipelvectomy: removal of her left leg & hip
Persuasion: From Industry Leading Salesperson to Cancer Survivor
- Let’s Close a Deal! Turn Contacts into Paying Customers
- Humorous Cancer Survivor: Health / Humor Laughter Therapeutic
- Marketing / Sales: Lead Management, Negotiation
Laugh to the Top: Motivational Humorist and Emcee
- Laugh to the Top: A hilarious guide to achieving your goals
- Perfect Host
- Managing Transition with a Chuckle
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article