Now viewing 1-10 of 14 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Patch Adams, MD
Dr. Patch Adams is one of today's most inspirational medical authorities and powerful medical social activists.
- Patch discusses how to discover the incredible thrill of choosing to live everyday with joy.
- The magic & power of care, not only in the patient's life, but also in the caregiver's life.
- Strategy for loving yourself, the planet & others
Dale L. Anderson, M.D.
Turn on the chemistry of success: learn how to Act Happy & accentuate positive relationships, team building, and eliminate stress.
- Set the Stage to perform Well!
- Holistic DRAMAtologist
- The Orchestra Conductor's Secret to Health & Long Life. Conducting & Other Easy Things to do to Feel Better, Keep Fit, Lose Weight, Increase Energy and Live Longer
Karyn L. Buxman, RN, MSN
Expert in therapeutic humor: Health & Humor
- HUMORx: Uses humor to help you deal with the issues in your work & life
- But the good news is -- laughter is the best medicine. And here to bring you the antidote to stress is Karyn Buxman!
- Is the Noise In My Head Bothering You?!
Stress Relief Expert & Humor Therapist
- Stress Relief 101
- Laugh For The Health Of It.
- Five Keys To A Happier Life
Marianne E. Frederick, MHSA
Marianne E. Frederick topic of HUMOR as it relates to health, creativity and productivity.
- Enjoy life this is not a dress rehearsal: Good Leaders Appreciate Humor - Great Leaders Use It Appropriately
- BrainPlay: Creative Problem Solving
- Motivating Your Staff In Customer Care
Lola D. Gillebaard
Remarkable combination of a comedienne, and an extraordinary storyteller
- Laughter Made from Experience: An exceptional entertainer with southern charm and gutsy style.
- Life's Funny That Way
- Zapping Negativity with Humor
Oprah calls Diana Jordan one of the funniest people on the planet!
- The Power of a Happy Heart -The Courage to Laugh: Rn Humor
- Using your comedy sense of humor in the workplace!
- Healthcare Humorist: This is your Brain on Happiness!
Allen Klein, MA
Reasons to Hire a jollytologist
- The Courage to Laugh: Humor in Hospice Work
- The Healing Power of Humor
- Humor in the Workplace: Lighten Your Work with Laughter
Steven Paul Knight
Steve Knight's Nifty Puppets: Laugh, Love, Success
- Humor as a weapon in stress release: Hilarious Entertainment
- Living on
- Make a dfference with a disablity: Disabilities Overcome
Infusing more laughter into one's life adds joy, enthusiasm, and a new zest for life.
- Laugh for the Health of it
- Laughter and Literacy
- Theraputic Laughter
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article