Now viewing 1-10 of 10 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
D. J. Diebold, CAC, LISAC
Focus on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT): Drug & Alcohol Therapist, CAC , LISAC
- Learn how to think, process & act differently
- Psychotherapeutic modalities: all addictions,
- Behavior Modification
Kenneth W. England, M.S., M.F.T.
Kenneth England on drug & alcohol addiction
- Support, treatment options & ways to find recovery from alcohol & drug addiction
- Kenneth pinpoints modern & current issues of concern
- Kenneth illustrates alcohol & drug use escalated from experimentation to full-blown addiction
Randy J. Gibbs
Randy J. Gibbs helps you take your liife to entirely new levels of power, freedom & new possibilities
- Organizational Behavior
- Randy to help you & your organizations achieve extraordinary results.
- Diagnosed with Retinitis Pigmentosa, a rare retina disease which robbed him of all his central vision and left him partially sighted and legally blind
Suzanne M. Lopez, M.S., M.F.C.C.
Unlimited Human Potential
- What is The Secret?
- Core Energetics is an energy & consciousness-oriented body psychotherapy integrating the physical body, mind, emotions & spirit
- How to put into action the laws of attraction
Stephanie Marston examines the common themes that emerged from her inspiring interviews of more than 100 women.
- Raising Capable & Confident Kids
- Life Lessons for Women: 7 Essential Ingredients for a Balanced Life
- Chicken Soup for the Soul's Life Coaching for Parents
We are What we believe and FEEL!: What do you believe & FEEL?
- It's never to late to live in a healthy & loving surrounding, whether it's home or business
- Expert advice as a colour & Feng Shui to help create healthy, wealthy and wise lifestyles.
- Feng Shui, Health, & Colour Therapy
Christine L. Ranck, CSW, Ph.D., LCSW
Christine is a trauma therapist
- Christine is a trauma therapist
- Rape Intervention Program
- Her specialties include childhood trauma, bereavement, and violence against women, as well as creativity enhancement for professional artists and non-professionals
Dr. James W. Walkup
Relationships: Psychotherapy is not a sign of weakness
- Marriage & Family Therapist: Building your Relationship for a Lifetime
- Premarital: Now that you are engaged, immersing yourself in wedding plans and decisions is part of setting out on the exciting road you travel as a couple
- Unsuspecting spouse the discovery of an extramarital affair breaks into one's consciousness like a car crash
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article