Now viewing 1-6 of 6 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Pat Baird, M.A., R.D., F.A.D.A.
Weight management and health education programs.
- Life Skills: Registered Dietitian
- Weight management and health education programs.
Linda Lockett Brown
You need to know if your body is adequately nourished. Don't guess
- Food - Beverage: Dietary Intake - Menu Development - Food Safety and Sanitation
- Nutritional Management
- You Really Are What You Eat
Food was something I could always rely on to calm me & make me feel good
- Our dad wanted to ridicule or abuse us
- The pain of being abused, taken advantage of, mocked
- I shoved so many pills in my mouth that some spilled out.
Dr. Kirby McGill, LMHP, F.I.A.C.A
Dr. Kirby McGill, LMHP, F.I.A.C.A: Hypnotist, Therapist, Mentalist, Entertainer
- Untapped Mind Potential
- Outrageous Hilarious Comedy
- Master Hypnotist Dr.Kirby McGill presents the perfect program to amaze, amuse & delight your audience.
Joanna Campbell Slan
- The Best of British Scrapbooking and Cardmaking
- Getting Started (Quickly in Scrapbook Journaling
- Adventures in Journaling
Live Healthy: Be Balanced.
- Stop Dieting & Start Living! Why diets don’t work & what does
- My Scale is a Liar & a Thief: How obsessing over weight can steal your happiness
- Count Chemicals Not Calories: How to win at the food labeling games
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article