Now viewing 1-10 of 165 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Sales Matters: experience in the health and fitness industry
- Mind Your Own Business
- Selling for Results: The Health Club's Guide to Professional Selling
Linda V. Allred, CHt.
Hypnosis and, developing a healthy lifestyle can help you.
- Therapeutic: Developing a healthy lifestyle can help you.
- Dental Phobia
- Eliminating Insomnia
- Creating Wellness
- The 22 (non-Negotiable) Laws of Wellness
- Cancer/Nutrition Connection
Jerry L. Anderson
Jerry Anderson is an authority on Leadership Health & Fitness
- Health & Fitness Strategies for Church Leadership
- Health & Fitness Strategies for Business Leadership
- Investing in health will produce enormous benefits
A living example of what its all about: Wellness
- Substance abuse...
- Dealing with nutrition
- Sleep disorders
Byllye Y. Avery, M.Ed.
African-American women's health experiences
- Combines activism & social responsibility
- A dreamer, visionary, & grassroots realist
- National forum for the exploration of health issues of African-American women
Combine Exercise with Your Task. The Busy Person's Solution to Live Life Fit
- The busy person's solution to fitness
- The Workout at work that works!
- Get Lean while you Clean
Health / Wellness: Clients' policy goals and objectives
- Government Affairs and Health Care Public Policy
- How Does Washington Really Work?
- Political Power Shifts and Their Affects on the Health Care Community
Mark William Black
Mark Black - Inspiration... from the Heart: A heart-double lung transplant recipient
- If You Believe It, You Can Achieve It
- From Hospital Bed to Marathon Man
- Turn Adversity into their Competitive Advantage
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article