Now viewing 1-6 of 6 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Dean Erwin Chemerinsky, J.D.
Dean Chemerinsky has argued several cases before the United States Supreme Court.
- Constitutional law, federal practice, civil rights and civil liberties, appellate litigation
- Court procedure
- Chemerinsky was named by California Law and Business as one of the 10 most influential lawyers
Roger S. Haydock, J.D.
- Trial advocacy
- Pretrial litigation
- Advocacy: Basic skills all lawyers use in the representation of clients
Both sides now: Dhillon's Personal Journey, Degrees in Law and Psychology: Valedictorian
- Dhillon's Personal Journey
- Sexual harassment, gender and the law
- How understanding the biology of gender can set us all free.
Mick David Meagher, Esq.
Addiction in the workplace - a billion dollar hangover: Intervention In Addiction, Eating Disorders, Chronic Pain
- Intervention in the Work-Place, the Do's and Don'ts
- Legal Liability for the acts of a chemically dependant employee
- Free Speech & the SLAPP Law - careful who you sue
Vince Megna, Attorney
King of Lemon Laws
- America's Leading Lemon Law Lawyer
- Sued GM 700 Times Without a Loss
- Making the Auto Industry Cry Uncle
Rawsi Williams, J.D., B.S.N., R.N., CQRMS-LTC, Ph.D.
Rawsi Williams, Esq., R.N.: The Clarion Call Evangelist
- Codify My Words 911: I'm Tired of My Foot Being In My Mouth
- Codify My Words 911: Confidential Crisis, & Persona for African-American Entertainers & Athletes
- Aging without Apathy: Prepare Me for Living Wills, Wills, Advance Directives, & Guardinships
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article