Now viewing 1-10 of 22 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Frank Josef Adick
Frank Josef Adick, employee effectiveness planning
- Time Management
- Organizational Culture
Dr. Larry D. Baker, DBA
Delegate wisely to gain individual and team commitment.
- Personnel and Organizational Behavior
- Mastering Time for High Performance
- Strategic Planning and the Strategy Team
Katherine P. Cole
Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- Presenting Yourself with Impact
- The Art of Conflict Resolution
- How to Connect with a Client
Jeff Davidson, M.B.A., CMC
Jeff Davidson is the Work-Life Balance Expert®
- Overcome the relentless burden of information & communication overload.
- Prospering in a World of Rapid Change
- Handling Information & Communication Overload
Gloria Gault Geary
Creating legendary leaders through improved employee relations.
- Speaks from the heart and to the soul of the legendary leader within
Serious Humor Gets Results! Helping Managers Enhance Their Employees Development
- Management’s Guide to Engaging Your Employees
- Time Management for Busy Professionals: Learn how to use effective time management
- Small Business Owners to Hiring and Engaging Employees
Learn to manage time, tasks, & information. Get the most from the computer.
- Learn how to spend more time on high-pay-off tasks and less time on daily minutia and crises
- Handle multiple priorities & deadlines so nothing 'falls through the cracks'
- Survive information overload (both paper and digital
Kay B. Johnson, M.Ed.
Power-packed with insights, content, enthusiasm and humor.
- How to Put 10 Hours in an 8 Hour Day
- Navigating Life's Highway with People
- Attracting and Keeping Your Best People
Harold A. Mangum
The Benefits of a Powerful Memory with Harold A. Mangum, Psychologist
- Maximum Recall Memory: Maximum Recall system
- Maximum Name Retention: Meet & remember peoples names
- Avanced Numers and Playing Cards by Memory: Recall important data and info
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article