Now viewing 1-10 of 20 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Laura L. Addington, CFP, MSFS
Specialist in pre-retirement and retirement planning, investment allocation strategies, and mature market issues.
- Planning - Financial: Risk management (life, health, disability and long-term health care insurance), tax, estate, investment, education, and retirement planning.
- Managed Account: Client's objectives and constraints and the risk-reward alternatives of the market
Elaine Estervig Beaubien
By day…marketing, supply and demand, leadership, employee retention, communication and team building
- She will take you through the steps on how to rewrite your life’s script.
- E. K. Barber, author of romance novels
- An award winning, scholarly professor, & popular business columnist transforms into a writer of romantic fiction…reinventing herself after the age of 50!
Alan Bernstein, LCSW
Creating the Second Half of Your Life & Career-life Extension
- Appropriate actions now to make a difference in your future lives
- Life Planning Skills for those approaching retirement
- Re-Thinking Retirement After the Meltdown
William Bridges has helped organizations & individuals deal more effectively with change
- Leading an Organization Through Transition
- Following Your Own Way
- Managing People in Transition
Gordon Lee Burgett
Skills - Writing
- Empire-Building by Writing and Speaking: A How to Guide for Communicators, Entrepreneurs, and Other Information Merchants
- 40 books by Gordon Burgett
- How to Plan a Great Second Life
Caroline M. Corser, MA
Cheerleader for Positive Lifestyles
- Enhancing your life with fun and rewarding activities
- You will laugh while inspiring you to find your passion and make your life an exciting adventure.
- Adults of all ages identify with Caroline Corser's encouraging facts on aging
Mike Egan, MBA, CFP ®, CIMA ®,
Ensure Your Income is Retirement Plan Ready: Can you count on receiving Social Security?
- How do the Federal Reserve’s actions impact planning for retirement?
- Unleash the power within to build a stronger financial future.
- Understand the truths that rule your finances & manage them more effectively
Davis L. Fisher
Understanding the customer's relationship to money
- Gaining the edge in handling money-related issues
- Pressures and challenges of money today
- Helping the customer talk with spouse, parents and kids about money
Aging - Retirement: The Wisdom of the Garden
- Growing older need not limit a person's imaginations or creativity
Mary Karr Handley
To encourage, inspire and teach compassion, respect & a positive attitude to people of all ages
- Turning Negatives into Positives
- Make Everyday A Great Day: It's All About Attitude!
- The Importance of Attitude in the Aging Process
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article