Now viewing 1-10 of 14 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Arlene Alpert, M.S., LMHC
Emotional Re-Education and Spiritual Growth
- Power of Presentation Skills
- Solve Daily Business Challanges
- Unlease your Potential
How to view adversity as an asset and an opportunity and to use it to move to higher levels of success!
- The attitudes of it's people should be a strategic concern of business leaders
- Nobody likes adversity
- Hammering the Rocks of Adversity
Michelle Barone, M.A., M.F.T.
Beyond Academics: Exploring your Families Educational journey
- Restore Sanity to our Society
- Parenting challenges and concerns. Birth - young adult
- Couples and relationship issues
Reverend Terri Daniel
Conversations in the spiritual voice: Understanding of the journey of the soul
- How do we offer compassionate listening & support for beliefs that may not resonate with our own?
- How can we honor the other person’s reality fully & lovingly, without imposing our own views & biases?
- A precious gift from our higher selves & our guides to impart important growth lessons that we ourselves have chosen?
The People Factor - be more effective by understanding the people around you: Living in Balance
- Seeking Comfort in the Midst of Loss
- The Challenge of Aging Gracefully
- Thoughts of a Late Blooming Father
Allison Gilbert addresses grief, recovery from loss, and the bonds that hold families together
- Surviving & Thriving After the Unimaginable
- Grief & Work: How to Use Sadness To Your Advantage
- Making Work -- Work with Your Life
Jeanne M. Harper, MPS, LBSW, FT, BCETS, DAPA
You, too, can Persevere through Adversity by renaming it a Creative Opportunity for Growth
- Stress Management
- Take the life scars I have experienced and turn them into stars so they can shine their light for others who must travel the same path
Sandra E. Howlett, Ed.D.
Unique ability to assist you in your organization transformation
- Ashes to Ashes... One Family's Experience with Cremation
- Creating Meaningful Rituals for Healing
- What about your Grief?
Creating passion, joy & purpose
- Creating Passion & Purpose
- Finding inner peace and joy
- Coping with the loss of a loved one
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article