Now viewing 1-10 of 12 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Certified Financial Planner
- How to determine how much money you need to save annually in order to achieve financial independence
- Spiders: A New Spin on Index Funds
Luther Beauchamp, JD
Mostly for Laughter: I'll Try To Be Short
- Humor from the H.E.A.R.T.
- Amnesia, Ambrosia & Amnesty
- Love is a Laughing Matter
Alan Bernstein, LCSW
Creating the Second Half of Your Life & Career-life Extension
- Appropriate actions now to make a difference in your future lives
- Life Planning Skills for those approaching retirement
- Re-Thinking Retirement After the Meltdown
Ginny Brewster, CFP
- Financial Success
- Financial & Tax Planning
Mike Egan, MBA, CFP ®, CIMA ®,
Ensure Your Income is Retirement Plan Ready: Can you count on receiving Social Security?
- How do the Federal Reserve’s actions impact planning for retirement?
- Unleash the power within to build a stronger financial future.
- Understand the truths that rule your finances & manage them more effectively
Mary Beth Franklin
A Formula To Make Funds Last Lifetime: Retirement planning & Social Security issues
- Maximizing your Social Security retirement benefits
- Mary Beth Franklin on personal finance & health issues for seniors.
- Strives to help seniors & their families gain easy access to information affecting their health, finances, and lifestyles
W. Neil Gallagher, Ph.D.
How to Retire Safe, Early and Happy!
- The Money Doctor's Guide to Taking Care of Yourself When No One Else Will
- Docs Medicine for Money
- Docs Medicine for Life
Henry K. (Bud) Hebeler
Retirement: Dissemination of sound financial planning information that applies to a wide range of personal investment, economic and income situations.
- Financing Your Retirement
Manisha Thakor, M.B.A.
Learn both tactical tips & mental frameworks that you can use to make the most of your hard earned money going forward.
- Know Your Worth: How to create an abundant financial life
- Invest… With Less Stress: Simplify your investment for a richer life
- Get Financially Naked: How to talk money with your honey & others!
John R. Trauth, M.B.A.
Preparing Intelligently for Retirement: Intelligent Retirement Planning Your Way
- Creating the Second half of Your Life: Turning Today's Challenges into Opportunities for Mid-Life Growth & Renewal
- Take the appropriate actions now to make a difference in your future lives
- Career Life Extension: A New Cost Saving / Talent Retention Strategy
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article