Now viewing 1-5 of 5 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Sandra L. Beckwith
Streetwise Complete Publicity Plans: How to Create Publicity That Will Spark Media Exposure and Excitement
- Complete Publicity Plans: How to Create Publicity That Will Spark Media Exposure and Excitement
- Publicity for Nonprofits: Generating Media Exposure That Leads to Awareness, Growth and Contributions
- Collaborating with the Media: Guiding Nonprofits through the Process
Customer Service / Hospitality
- The Diversity Advantage: Turning Barriers into Bridges
- Unity within Diversity: The OZ Perspective.
- The Marble Principle: High Performance Teambuilding
Caitlyn Bruce Jenner
World's Greatest Athlete: Decathlon Gold Medal Winner
- Decathlon Gold Medalist: How to Compete Successfully in Life and in Business
- Finding the Champion Within
- Bruce Jenner - The Face of the Wheaties Box
Ariana Inurritegui Lint
Transgender women living with hiv
- HIV / AIDS activist
- Arianna is a transgender activist & advocate
- What are the current challenges for transgender
Cynthia A. Wood, Ph.D.
Third World Women: Gender equity
- Native Informants, and Speaking Nearby - Nepantla: Views from South
- Postcolonial feminist theories
- Essentializing notions of a homogeneous women
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article