- Money: Mirror of the Soul
- Finding the Sacred in Money
- How Much is Enough?
- Abundance vs Scarcity / Need vs. Greed
- Money Stories that Change Lives
- Money as sacrament: Helping lift peoples attitudes around their money
Adele Azar-Rucquoi, goes a long way towards enriching her audiences with deeper, more exploratory, and yes more spiritual insights about how they can relate to their money. Helping lift peoples’ attitudes around their money issues; She has seen enormous breakthroughs away from fear & anxiety to creative ways to be with (and without!) money. Her approach takes the route of compassion and I draw freely from various disciplines and all faith traditions.
Azar-Rucquoi has had plenty of experiences with money and she is well qualified to ponder its manifold mysteries & blessings. She briefly talks about her work at the cash register in her immigrant father’s grocery store, her years as a nun in a convent, a large inheritance from her parents, her marriage to a formerly homeless man and their struggles with the role of money in their relationship. She uses all this as a means of probing her own changing views on love, faith, and hope.
Books by Adele Azar-Rucquoi
- Finding the Sacred in Money: A Book for Women
- Money Aerobics – Seven Stretches for Your Money Muscles