- Laugh, Love, Have Fun, then Set Goals: The Sales Catalyst
- Develop sales strategies so that our time & effort produce the results we truly want.
- Brian’s on the Painless Close
- Common mistakes Salespeople make
- Magic of Conflict
- Language of Selling
- Management without Tears
- Leadership skills during Crises & staying focused
Diagnose a prospect’s “ailments”
Propose treatment by writing a prescription
Cure the patient and provide healthy alternative programs
Brian will help us develop strategies so that our time and effort produce the results we truly want.
Make this year your “best ever!”
1. We become what we think about most of the time. The old advice about positive thinking makes a difference. It’s easy to worry about problems, but if you want a better year, think better thoughts! Use posters, signs and small daily rituals to motivate yourself. Laugh more. Practice optimism.
2. Spend time with yourself. Some of us need lots of alone time, others need very little, but we all need some. Take time to think, to ponder, to dream. Schedule time with the most important person in your life and re-discover your passions, your curiosity, your strengths. Sip tea. Go for a walk. Watch a sunrise. Take notes.
3. Spend time with people. Sometimes I think conversation is a lost art. Listen to your children. Visit a neighbor, interview a colleague and really listen to them. Make contact with an old friend, cuddle with your lover. Human connection is vital and too often we confuse passing in the hallways of life with actual intimacy. Take time to look into their eyes. Hold hands. Connect.
4. Schedule Fun First. As long-time clients know, I’m a fan of year-at-a-glance wall calendars and I’m convinced the first things to schedule are family birthdays, celebrations, vacations and holidays. Rarely will you look back and remember a day at the office, but your family will remember days at the beach, birthday surprises and special vacations for a hundred years! Mark your calendars with first things first.
5. Make Goals, Set Targets. The most important steps for personal success are to plan your benchmarks. You need specific, measurable targets for every important goal, so have the courage to think them through and write them down!
How much will you earn?
What will you achieve?
How will you measure it?
Who will help you?
What challenges must be solved?
These are important questions to make your best year ever, you must ponder and answer them. But don’t confuse your business goals with living a great life! One is your job, the other is your life! Yes, we all want to make more money and be more successful, but keep things in perspective and put first things first. Enjoy yourself. Have fun. Love well. Laugh often. Then set goals, get a strategy, and make more money! You’ll love the results.
“Maintaining a complicated life is a great way to avoid changing it.”–
“It only takes one person to change your life–you.”–
“Don’t worry about whether or not I am now happy. Today is only chapter one. We have yet to write the book.”–
” Start living now. Stop saving the good china for that special occasion. Stop withholding your love until that special person materializes. Every day you are alive is a special occasion. Every minute, every breath, is a gift.”–
Books by Brian Azar
- Your Successful Sales Career
- Successful Selling: An Owner”s Manual Guaranteed to Help Anyone Who Has To Sell
- Prescriptions for Sales Success : An Owners Manual for Anyone Who Has to Sell…
- 90 Day QuickStart Manual: An owner’s manual for Sales,sales managers and small business owners