- Is Your Organization’s Performance Warning Light Flashing?
- Lean’ On Business Culture To Sustain Your Transformation Gains
- Business Culture – Creating a Competitive Edge
- Everyone Has A Critical Role To Play In Employee Engagement
- Company advocate, & Employee advocate
Brian Gareau specializes in strategic, tactical, and practical solutions to engage and accelerate high performance.
Gareau has the proven ability to help unlock the creative brainpower of the entire organization.
His experience and methods are highly effective regardless of function, facility size, or global location.
Brian helps drive change in organizations to build credibility for the business value of an engaged workforce.
Served in manufacturing, logistics, customer service, PR and HR roles, Led or was a key team member for enterprise initiatives including Employee Engagement, Corporate Values, Lean Manufacturing and 6 Sigma, Managed global projects covering nearly 200 locations in 16 countries including multiple start-up operations and change initiatives, and Co-invented a patent pending Cultural Assessment Process.
A Senior Fellow, Human Capital at The Conference Board. In this role, he supports The Conference Board’s Human Capital Practice which includes The Conference Board Human Capital Exchange™, programs in a broad spectrum of human capital areas.
Remember – people are the only asset an organization has that can appreciate over time … if we truly appreciate them.
Books by Brian Gareau
- A Slice of Life: A Story About the Benefits of Personal Engagement
- 180 Ways to Build Employee Engagement: How to Maximize Your Team’s Commitment, Effort, and Loyalty.