- Knock Their Socks Off! Tips to Make Your Best Presentation Ever
- Beyond the Basics of Business Planning (4 formats)
- Make It Work! How to Take your Classroom Online with Confidence
- Masterclass: Polish Your Trainings for Greater Impact
- Lessons from Tickling the Ivories: Secret Performance Principles to Drive Your Career to Greatness
- Fired-Up Leadership: Recruit Your Dream Team
Carla J. Cross: A performing artist will help you to have a successful sales or management career.
Why work with Carla?
She’s an acknowledged international expert, specializing in real estate training.
Her systems have been tested in the world of real estate sales.
She’s been a top producing agent, manager, owner, and regional director.
Carla is one of the presenters in real estate leadership, you may rely on for solid, proven, practical strategies you may immediately put to work.
Carla has created comprehensive programs by training instructors worldwide.
- Royal LePage
- Better Homes and Gardens
- Certified Real Estate Brokers courses (CRB)
- Realty World
- Windermere Real Estate
- John L. Scott, Inc.
Awards for presentation skills and training programs:
- Master level instructor for 12 years: Certified Real Estate Brokerage (CRB), an affiliate of the National Association of Realtors.
- * There are less than 30 CRB instructors awarded that distinction, teaching leadership courses internationally
- Winner: National Realtor Educator of the Year Award
- Winner: Washington Realtor Educator of the Year Award
- Creator: Largest training program in the Northwest
Books for Agents
The author of 8 internationally published books, Up and Running in 30 Days, is the real estate agent’s training/business start-up plan.
Program is utilized by real estate companies worldwide to give their agents a fast start.
Media: Carla has been published over 300 times in magazines, blogs, and has dozens of radio, TV, and podcast appearances.
Books by Carla J. Cross
- Up and Running in 30 Days
- Launching Right in Real Estate: What They Don’t Teach You in Pre-License School
- The Real Estate Agent’s Business Planning Guide
- Buyer Beware: Insider Secrets You Must Know Before You Buy a Home