- Define preconference goals and strategies, develop rapport-building techniques, effective follow-up tools, and ways to build strong Personal Business Networks.
- Learn Help Desk Triage – How to sort out the critical from the merely wounded, and those for whom there is no hope.
- Learn how to keep your sense of humor and recharge your energy at will.
- Carolyn Long’s Techie Humor, Stress Busters & Energy Boosters
- Networking is essential to the success of your conference, trade show, or corporate gathering. It is the lifeblood of your business!
Carolyn Long is a communications expert specializing in interpersonal networking and communications, particularly in the high tech arena; customer service attitudes, humor in the workplace, and stress management.
She provides specialized marketing, public relations services, teambuilding and employee profiling.
She is dedicated to raising the quality of training in the high-tech arena.
Carolyn’s extensive background in marketing management, public and investor relations, writing and editing, professional speaking and education gives her the expertise to meet a diversity of client needs.
Carolyn headed her own public and investor relations firm for many years, was a college business instructor, and a marketing director for divisions of two Fortune 500 companies.
Her articles appear regularly in business and health publications.
She holds a bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree.