- Often, the change is announced in black and white, but the gray of transition is ignored.
- Why not consider a change expert to champion you as you navigate the human side of your company change or relocation?
- Strengthen your communication with others, even when the change is cloudy
- Demystify the change process and bridge the gap between the old and the new
- Create an environment that supports staff so they stay long enough to see where they fit into the change
Grab your umbrella – together let’s ride the wave of your change or relocation without getting drenched! Even the most experienced and talented professionals can be surprised with new changes. Are you surprised that it’s taking much longer to connect with your change? Are you discovering that your new changes are far more stressful than expected? Are you judging yourself as not handling these changes as well as you think you should?
Carolyn has been coaching professionals like you who want to take the mystery and surprise out of change. Her clients arrive with clear goals in mind.
Immediately identify and implement strategies that soften the hard edges of new change
Develop and strengthen excellent change and transition skills during chaotic times
Bring structure and control to a change procedure that feels unstructured – sometimes out of control
Learn effective approaches that respect the human side of the change process
Have in their corner a certified transitions coach with powerful listening talents
With the recent launching of services for the relocation industry, Carolyn is now serving two different markets: organizational change and relocation change.
Ideal organizational change clients include:
Leaders in changing organizations
Managers who lead change initiatives
Human resource directors assigned to the human aspects of change
Business owners preparing for major changes
Upper level administrators of associations in transition
Entrepreneurs and small business owners ready to create big changes
Ideal relocation change clients include:
Newcomers and new-goers
Recently transferred professionals and their spouses
Real estate agents who desire the valuable extra touch with their customer service
Leaders in the moving industry who want to learn about the missing piece of the relocation process