- From Stuck to Empowered
- A strong mindset is imperative to overcoming obstacles and surpassing life’s challenges
- How do leaders and employees maintain a strong mindset during trying times
- Empower your team to create the necessary shifts to go from stuck to empowered.
- Discover the root causes of psychology blocks and how to unroot them.
- Roll out a ‘why’ into a tangible plan that encourages full team participation
- How to Use Humor and Creativity in Your Message to Breakdown Barriers, Reduce Stress, Make the Workplace Fun
- How Caregivers Changed My Life For the Better
Cody Byrns’s goal is to help people live free from the bonds of scars (physical and emotional), equipping them with the proper steps to walk out of their past hurt and defeat and run toward their full potential. He provides relevant, applicable, and thought-provoking messages as a thought leader. Cody’s story and outlook on life have impacted thousands of people, and he can move and transform audiences, making for a unique combination.
Cody’s life was drastically changed while stopped at a red light on the highway, as he was rear-ended by a box truck that failed to stop. As a result, he was considered dead until first responders saw his hand move.
He received many injuries that day, including severe burns to almost 40% of his body.
After years of countless surgeries and rehabilitation, Cody has chosen not to allow his scars to keep him bound in bitterness and defeat. Instead, he uses his story to uplift others.
He has also been featured on many TV and radio shows.
Be prepared to have an experience that will motivate you to move out of bondage into a life of freedom!
“We shouldn’t allow life’s troubles to keep us bound in defeat and bitterness, but rise above tragedies.” – Cody Byrns
Books by Cody Byrns, Burn Survivor