- Board Certified Healthcare Safety Professional (CHSP)
- Board Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM)
- National Association of Amusement Ride Safety Officials (NAARSO)
- Certified Environmental Trainer (CET)
- Professional Workplace Safety
- Services by Performance Based Safety, has made a significant impact on organizations
Dan J. Snyder, CSP, CET, CHSP, CHMM, M.Ed. is a disaster site, performance based safety expert and is the project manager for the Katrina Disaster-Site Worker Safety Training Team.
A skilled speaker with a unique presentation style integrating humor and professional safety insight based on real experiences.
Dan’s unique presentation style brings people together in ways that promote improved teamwork, positive changes in personal commitment, and organizational safety management development.
Dan provides a high-content performance with integrated humor and insightful storytelling based on real experiences.
He relates effectively with men and women from all walks — from senior management to shop floor workers.