- Networking 2.0: Social Media Strategies
- How to Get More Referrals from Your Clients: The Smartest Way to Get More Clients
- Goal-Setting for Achievers
- Make An Ideal Impression
- A no-pressure technique for requesting referrals and new business
- Identify dormant business opportunities
- Ask existing clients for new business without damaging the relationship
- How to Get a Better ROI from Networking
- Strategies that can be put to use immediately for a quick turnaround in profitability
David Ackert, M.A., expert on the topic of networking and business development who provides time-efficient and cost-effective advice on how to grow your book of business and will help you gain the knowledge necessary to realize your full potential.
David has served in the legal, corporate, finance, and accounting sectors. He his a marketer, and strategic planner. He has worked with over 200 CEOs, executives, and service firm partners, hailing from both local and global companies and firms.
Ackert has developed and implemented business development programs for national legal, accounting, and financial service firms.
David has contributed his expertise dozens of publications including the L.A. Times, The National Review, the Los Angeles Business Journal, and the Daily Journal, and been quoted in trade publications and business books.
Lecturer at USC’s Marshall School of Business, and at UCLA’s Business, Management and Legal divisions.
David Ackert has produced two documentary films, and as an actor, he has performed on stage, screen, and numerous television shows such as Bones, CSI:Miami, NYPD Blue, Six Feet Under, and The West Wing.