- What Great Companies Need from Leaders and Teams
- Bringing Your Team to Life
- Opening the Door to Your Finest
- The Sales Professional: Do You Qualify?
- What Does Breakthrough Performance Mean?
- What do you believe in? Why are you in business? Where are you going?
- The Solution: unleash the untapped potential that resides within your organization by a commitment to progressive learning and personal development!
- Customer satisfaction is good, but is it good enough?
- Customers must feel confident that the salesperson will put their interests first.
Doug Young, MBA Combining his corporate background, professional training and real-life experiences, Doug Young provides a unique blend of leading-edge insights and practical wisdom. He has pursued a career-long interest in breakthrough business concepts, achieving potential, serving the client and improving the way people work together.
Doug has a business degree from the University of Western Ontario, and an MBA from McMaster University in Hamilton, Canada.
He helped innovate one of Canada’s first “quality of life” industrial models based on employees deeply valuing their work, their company and their customers.
Their themes include personal and professional development, leadership, team building and creating memorable patient experiences.
Marlyn is a graduate of Ontario Teacher’s College in London, Canada and the Professional Certification Program in Individual & Organizational Coaching.
Doug brings a global perspective having spoken extensively throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland and the United Kingdom.