- Top 10 Organizing Myths: Dispel the Top 10 Organizing Myths
- P-L-A-N Your Day: How to Plan with the 3Rs for Greater Efficiency
- Program Yourself for Success
- Cut the Clutter in your Home
- Cut the Clutter: Desk and office organization
- Take Action File™: Everything in its Place –
- Organization is not inherited, it is a learned skill
- Time Wasters
- Organizing Mistakes: Boost your efficiency
Eileen Roth on office organization, time management and home organization, developed her expertise during her career in office management and association administration.
She worked for an association management firm, as both office administrator and on staff for several associations. Her involvement with the Association for Corporate Growth (an association with over 3000 members in some 20+ chapters worldwide) led her to develop some of her office organizing techniques.
Most importantly Eileen developed the idea of what she later named the Personal Reference Book, and her tickler system the Take Action File™.
Many organizations have benefited from Eileen Roth’s programs including corporations, associations, healthcare organizations, educational institutions, recreational facilities, and home party sales organizations.
What would your attendees do with an extra hour of time each day? How much more could they accomplish?
How much money could they save their organizations?
Eileen Roth, uses proprietary systems for helping people be more productive, save money, and be less stressed.
A featured guest on NBC’s Today Show and Oprah, Eileen improves organizational performance and saves time and money.
Would your attendees like a raise or promotion?
Are your companies interested in boosting their bottom line?
Eileen Roth shows you how to achieve those goals without stressful increases in workload.
Books by Eileen Roth